2018 John Deere 333g welcome to our website for the latest compact tractor reviews, ratings, prices and comparisons. John Deere says landscapers can now expect more power, productivity and waiting time at work with the manufacturer’s large rack G series steerers (330, 332) and compact track loaders (331G, 333G).
The upgrades and several new features have been added to the machines in response to extensive customer feedback, says John Deere, including better visibility more simple maintenance.
The biggest improvement in the large G series, says the company, is the refined vertical-Lift loader boom design that rises higher, reaches farther and lifts more. The height of hinge pin is 11 feet, allowing operators to load dump trucks, feed mixers, fill hoppers and the like. In addition, the new lifting path extends an additional 6-inch machine.
Large frames also have a higher boom and bucket breakout forces, with horsepower that is comparable to a small backhoe or crawler, and work well in narrow rooms. The increase in nominal operating capacities of up to 3,700 lbs allows machines to handle heavy loads, while an increase of 40 percent in the starting force makes the lifting of heavy loads easier.
2018 John Deere 333g
John Deere says the increase in auxiliary hydraulic flow and energy in large frames means that customers can make the most of an even wider range of accessories. Universal “Quik-Tatch” allows a bucket switch to forks-among many other accessories-in seconds.
Deere said the generous and optional high flow hydraulic auxiliary standard has also supports the use of supply of accessories such as hydraulic hammers, planers, cold and heads of mulch slicers. All the auxiliary hydraulic lines and wiring on the new computers are now routed by the arrow, where they are protected and the line of sight.
John Deere has also made several improvements to the cockpit in the large G-series machines. An easy access entry, hermetically sealed folding door, and ample foot and space simplify enter and feel comfortable, the company says.
Unobstructed lines to the corners of the hubs, the rim of the tires or the tracks, and the work site ahead and behind instill confidence in narrow rooms, says Deere. An optional rearview camera shows the action behind the machine on a front monitor, while an optional LED lighting pack provides front and side lighting for long days and dark tasks.
As with other G-series models, large frames offer flexible control options. Landscape offerers can choose between HD Standard controls, (EH) ISO joystick controls or options that are switchable between ISO-and H patterns, or HD switchable controls that allow operations between ISO-or H-pattern controls within the same machine. John Deere says cabs and floors are sealed and pressurized to prevent dust and excess noise, and a cleaning feet makes waste management easier. The side cab windows also easily remove for cleaning.
The manufacturer also points out another improvement in the G-series ‘ large-sized machines – the integration of John Deere WorkSight, an exclusive suite of telematic solutions that increases operating time and reduces operating costs. In your heart, “JDLink” Latest machine monitoring provides real-time data and health forecasts to suggest maintenance solutions that decrease downtime.
Remote Diagnostics allows a distributor to read codes, record performance data, and even upgrade software without a trip to the workstation.
Here is a look at the highlights of the model:
Features and benefits
- Level 4 phase IV/EU final engine
- 6.75 inch longer track frames
- 40 percent more unlock force
- Tri-Cool ™ system Design
- Gross power 74.6 kw (100 hp) @ 2,500 rpm
- Tipping load 4799 kg (10,570 lb.)
- Rated operating capacity 1680 kgs (3,700 lb.)
- Unlocking force of Bucket 4200 kg (9,250 lb.)
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Model: 333
- Elevation-Vertical geometry
- Engine Manufacturer-YANMAR
- Engine Model-4TNV94FHT
- Classification of emissions-Tier 4
- Turbo aspiration. intercooled
- Displacement, LTR (inches ³)-3.1 (186.3)
- Rated speed, RPM-2500
- Engine output-NET, KW (HP)-72 (96.6)
- Engine output-Gross, KW (HP)-74.6 (100)
- Torque, NM (lbf/ft)-395 (291.3)
- Track shoe width, mm (inch)-450 (17.7)
2018 John Deere 333g
- Length-no bucket, mm (inches)-3100 (122)
- Length-with bucket, mm (inch)-3710 (146)
- Width-no bucket, mm (inch)-2050 (80.7)
- Cab height-top, mm (inch)-2200 (86.7)
- Ground clearance, MM (inch)-240 (9.4)
- Rear output angle, °-31
- Track gauge, MM (inch)-1600 (63.1)
- Height to hinge pin, mm (inch)-3350 (132)
- Discharge angle, °-48
- Discharge-max height, mm (inch)-2690 (106.1)
- Reversion-ground level, °-35
- Fuel tank, LTR (gallons (US))-114 (30)
- Rated operating capacity, kg (lbs)-1680 (3700)
- Tipping load, kg (lbs)-4799 (10570)
- Ground bearing pressure, kPa (PSI)-34.1 (5)
- Max speed, km/h (mph)-12.6 (7.8)
- Breakout-Lift, KN (lbf)-37.8 (8520)
- Breakout-Bucket, KN (lbf)-61.8 (13904)
- Hydraulic power, kw (HP)-37.29 (50)
- Hydraulic power-option, kw (HP)-61.234 (82.1)
- Pump flow, lt/min (gallons (US) min)-95 (25)
- Pump flow-option, lt/min (gallons (US) min)-156 (41.1)
- System pressure, bar (PSI)-237.87 (3450)
- Operating weight, kg (lbs)-5493 (12100)