John Deere Gator 825i S4
John Deere Gator 825i S4 welcome to our website for the latest compact tractor reviews, ratings, prices and comparisons. The XUV 825i S4 features the tested 50 HP, 812 CC, 3-cylinder in-line engine with EFI and two overhead cams featured in the current 825i. This Gator also has a maximum speed of 44 MPH and the fully locking 4-wheel drive system to quickly traverse all terrain types. A better-in-class, fully independent, double wishbone suspension provides 8 inches wheel travel and up to 11 inches ground clearance. Power steering, with the anti-kickback feature comes standard on these new S4 models which provide operators with easy vehicle control with only modest effort regardless of conditions.
The durable, composite and metallic hybrid cargo box carries the Gator tradition of superior carrying capacity on S4 models. The large cargo box of 16.4 cubic feet has a load capacity of 1,000 lbs. It features more than 20 built-in tie-down points, a truck-style back door and removable sides for a flat mode.
The new rugged S4 is also available with diesel power. The XUV 855D S4 is powered by a 23 hp liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine. Outdoor enthusiasts sharing the trail or workstation can now transport friends, family and gear into the all-new, heavy-duty XUV 825i S4. The latest addition to the Gator family provides the durability and versatility that homeowners expect around their property or destination off-road.
“The introduction of the XUV 825i S4 is a reflection of the growing popularity of our crossover utility vehicles,” said David Gigandet, marketing Manager. “Customers wanted our high-strength XUV, in a multi-passenger form that was comfortable and customizable. These new crocodiles provide an incomparable balance of performance and work ability for all cross-country challenges.
Read more: John Deere Gator 825i Reviews
To allow additional passengers or the required loading space, the XUV 825i S4 provides an innovative, convertible rear seat loading space. Two additional passengers can be transported in the back seat area which includes a large storage compartment under the seat. And when more load space is needed, the back seat folds in just a few seconds providing a flat platform with tie points that may contain an additional 200 lbs of payload.
John Deere Gator 825i S4
- Model UTV Utility Type
- Recommender BASE (US) $14,599.00
- Dealers John Deere Dealers
- Warranty 12
- Motor insurance: Engine Type Online
- Cylinders 3
- 4-stroke Motor movement
- DOHC Valve Configuration
- Displacement (CC/CI) 812/49,5
- Injected Fuel Type carburetion
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission type (CVT)
- Main drive shaft (front wheel)
- Reverse Yes
- WHEELS & Tires: Front tyre (full spec) Anchor M-T 26 x 9-12
- Rear Tyre (full spec) Anchor M-T 26 x 11-12
- Brakes: Front brake type hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake Type Hydraulic Disc
- Technical Specifications: Wheelbase (IN/MM) 114/2895,6
- Dry weight (LBS/KG) 1992/903,5
- Fuel capacity (gallon/L) 7/26,5
- Seats: Capacity 4
- Transmission line: 4×4 transmission type
- Number of transmission modes 2
- Differential lock Standard
- Lights: Standard Halogen Flashlight (S)
Incoming search terms:
- 2012 john deere 825i s4 specs