2018 John Deere Gator 835
2018 John Deere Gator 835 welcome to our website for the latest compact tractor reviews, ratings, prices and comparisons. The new XUV Gator models combine versatility, durability and comfort of a machine that can increase productivity in all types of conditions for the mark Davey said; marketing manager for John Deere.” It is a cv that can cope with any work with features designed to save time and energy to the farmers the John Deere XUV Gator835 is powered by an essence of 54 horses, while the XUV Gator865 is based on a diesel engine of 23 horses. As for the speed, the XUV Gator835 offers a maximum speed of 45 mi/h, while the diesel power XUV865 is overcome at 30 mph.
These new crocodiles are designed to work and Deere offers more than 90 accessories to help the owners to do the job. In addition, each model has a massive 11-gallon fuel tank so that homeowners can stretch the work day before they need a fill.
The latest addition to our full size start form Line Gator ™ XUV seats three and offers an optional enclosed heated so a/C cabin to meet Mother Nature’s head in all seasons. Enter a two-person cabin, slide three through, or carry a four-person team. This is where you will find the full size XUV operator station that is right for you. The seat and space is comfortable any model you choose and everything is right where you want it to be. From the easy-to-view digital display to the intuitive placement of the controls to the glove compartment.
All our full-size XUV models feature a durable charging box with a pickup-style tailgate that is familiar and easy to deploy. This cargo box can hold up to 1,000 lb (454 KG) with 16.4 cubic feet (. 46 cubic meters) of cargo space and more than 20 lashing points to secure the things to the right. Hold even more with optional cargo box extensions or think even new larger by opening to our optional flat mode.
To attack any trace, you have to have four things: a powerful engine. A seriously capable suspension. Brakes that keep you in control. and rock-solid stability (with and without a load on the back). All of our full-size XUV models have all four. The Gator XUV835R and Gator XUV865R come standard with a heated best cockpit with Premium fabric seats ; that really similar to their tractor brothers, “says John Deere. With Tan’s exclusive interior, including the bonus sound cushioning headliner, it is our most comfortable Gator alignment cab. The R clipping level also includes up-to-date ready fixture wiring to enable faster installation of ceiling lights or other electrical fixtures, plus R models come standard with brighter, more lasting LED flashlights.
The engine offers the following performance and reliability features:
- 40.3 kW (54 hp*) at 6000 rpm
- 72-km/h (45-mph) top speed
- Electronic fuel injection for superb performance, altitude adjustment, and cold-weather starting (tested to -28.9°C [-20°F])
- Electronic ignition is continuously variable for optimum engine power and provides fast, reliable starts
- Exclusive electronic ground-speed governor and throttle body
- Auto-compensates by providing more power when going up a hill or through difficult terrain
- Eliminates top-speed degradation from belt wear
- Overhead valve design provides greater efficiency and fuel economy
- Full-pressure lubrication system
- Spin-on oil filter with drain bracket and oil drain plug enable easy servicing
- Dry, replaceable, single-element air cleaner with remote intake
- See-through coolant recovery tank permits the operator to check the coolant level without having to remove the radiator cap
- Open front grille allows air flow and proper ventilation to the radiator
- Standard high-capacity alternator – 85 amps for maximum accessory capability
2018 John Deere Gator 835
- Crossover Utility Vehicle
- Three person cockpit
- Power steering for maneuverability
- Long lasting LED lights, standard
- Cab with heat and A/C, standard
Incoming search terms:
- deere xuv 835
- john deere gator 835 specs
- jd 835
- john deere 825 vs 835 gator
- john deere 835 gator specs
- ST 835 TRACTOR
- Xuv 835 decibel engine