2018 John Deere Gator 825m
2018 John Deere Gator 825m welcome to our website for the latest compact tractor reviews, ratings, prices and comparisons. We started with a gasoline-powered 2018 John Deere Gator XUV835, immediately enjoying the changes to the operator’s cockpit. The adjustable driver’s seat had a lot of travel and with the tilt direction done for a nice and customizable cockpit. The seat back has been fixed, but comfortable, although chances are the next itineration will have a tilt/fit.
Moving the shift lever to the dashboard was a great improvement over the location of the 825i/855d floor, which was also required to go to three-large seats. The floor ratchet parking brake is now a ratchet pedal with a clearance just below the steering wheel. A Davey safety device mentioned in his presentation also received a préavis-l’ajout of a small raised aluminum function that prevents the middle passenger from inadvertently walking on the gas pedal.
Other features we noted were the windshield that opens completely or can be locked in a cracked-open position, the side windows that roll completely down, the doors that click Close with high quality Automobile, cup holders, glove box, and digital dash which has indicator for an unfixed seat belt. The firing of the three-cylinder 49.6 cubic-inch cam engine, double on a cool Midwest morning was a non-event with EFI providing instant start and mild idle. John Deere evaluates the engine to deliver 54 hp at 6000 rpm with a torque of 47 lb-ft at 3200 rpm.
The Gator 825th 825M 825M S4 XUV crossover Series utility vehicles for sale in Bloomington il, Peoria there, Springfield il, Morton il de Cross implement your John Deere dealer since 1978.
The Gator 825th 825M 825M S4 XUV crossover Series utility vehicles are designed for operators who need a vehicle that can take heavy jobs and can conquer even the toughest terrain. With its electronic fuel injection, the independent four-wheel suspension, the best class stability and the four-wheel drive system (4WD) On demand, the Alligator crossover XUV is capable of operating in any Environment.
2018 John Deere Gator 825m
Key selling Points of the Gator 825th 825M XUV crossover Series:
- Quality and durability
- Superior Terrain capacity
- All day Quality
- Robust working capacity
The 825th 825M Gator is powered by a 812-CC (49.6-Cu in.), 3 cylinder, aerial double cams, liquid cooled, four cycle petrol engine. It produces 6.5 KGM (47 lb-ft) of torque at 3200 rpm. Advanced electronic controls and the fuel injection system offer an excellent start, idle and gas response during operation.
The engine offers the following performance and reliability characteristics:
- 38.8 KW (52 hp *) at 6000 rpm
- 71-km/h (44-mph) high speed
- Electronic fuel Injection for exceptional performance, altitude adjustment and cold weather start (tested at-28.9 °c [-20 °f])
- Electronic ignition is continuously variable for optimum engine power and provides fast and reliable start-ups
- Air valve design provides greater efficiency and fuel economy
- Total Pressure lubrication system
- Spin-on oil filter with drain holder and oil drain plug allow easy maintenance
- Single element replaceable dry air filter with remote plug
- The See-through coolant recovery tank allows the operator to check the coolant level without having to remove the radiator cap
- Open the radiator compartment for the air flow
- High-capacity standard alternator-85 amps for maximum accessory capacity