John Deere Gator 825i S4 | Welcome to our website for the latest compact tractor reviews, ratings, prices, and comparisons. The XUV 825i S4 features the tested 50 HP, 812 CC, 3-cylinder in-line engine with EFI and two overhead cams featured in the current 825i. This Gator also has a maximum speed of 44 MPH and a fully locking 4-wheel drive system to quickly traverse all terrain types.
A better-in-class, fully independent, double wishbone suspension provides 8 inches of wheel travel and up to 11 inches of ground clearance. Power steering, with the anti-kickback feature, comes standard on these new S4 models which provides operators with easy vehicle control with only modest effort regardless of conditions.
The durable, composite, and metallic hybrid cargo box carries the Gator tradition of superior carrying capacity on S4 models. The large cargo box of 16.4 cubic feet has a load capacity of 1,000 lbs. It features more than 20 built-in tie-down points, a truck-style back door, and removable sides for a flat mode.
The new rugged S4 is also available with diesel power. The XUV 855D S4 is powered by a 23-hp liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine. Outdoor enthusiasts sharing the trail or workstation can now transport friends, family, and gear into the all-new, heavy-duty XUV 825i S4. The latest addition to the Gator family provides the durability and versatility that homeowners expect around their property or destination off-road.
“The introduction of the XUV 825i S4 is a reflection of the growing popularity of our crossover utility vehicles,” said David Gigandet, marketing manager. “Customers wanted our high-strength XUV, in a multi-passenger form that was comfortable and customizable. These new crocodiles provide an incomparable balance of performance and workability for all cross-country challenges.
To allow additional passengers or the required loading space, the XUV 825i S4 provides an innovative, convertible rear seat loading space. Two additional passengers can be transported in the back seat area which includes a large storage compartment under the seat. And when more load space is needed, the back seat folds in just a few seconds providing a flat platform with tie points that may contain an additional 200 lbs of payload.
John Deere Gator 825i S4 Review
Outdoor enthusiasts who share trails or work sites can now transport friends, family, and equipment with the all-new heavy-duty XUV 825i S4. The latest addition to the Gator family provides the durability and versatility owners have come to expect around their property or off-road destinations.
“The introduction of the XUV 825i S4 is a reflection of the growing popularity of our crossover utility vehicle,” said David Gigandet, marketing manager. “Customers want our heavy-duty XUV, in a comfortable and adjustable multi-passenger form. The new Gator provides an unmatched balance of performance and employability for all off-road challenges.”
To allow for additional passengers or required cargo space, the XUV 825i S4 provides an innovative and convertible rear seat cargo space. Two additional passengers can be transported in the rear seat area which has a large under-seat storage compartment. And when more cargo space is needed, the rear seats fold down in seconds providing a flat platform with tie-down points that can accommodate an additional 200 pounds of payload.
The John Deere Gator XUV 825i S4 boasts a 50 hp, 812 cc, inline 3 cylinder engine with EFI and dual overhead cams which is featured in the current 825i. The Gator also has a top speed of 44 mph and a fully lockable 4-wheel drive system for quickly traversing all types of terrain. The best-in-class, fully independent, double wishbone suspension gives it 8 inches of wheel travel and up to 11 inches of ground clearance. Power steering, with an anti-kickback feature, comes as standard on this new S4 model giving the operator easy control of the vehicle with just a minimum of effort whatever the conditions.
The durable metal and composite hybrid cargo box carry on the Gator tradition with superior transportability on the S4 model. The large 16.4 cubic foot cargo box has a payload capacity of 1,000 pounds. It features over 20 integrated fastening points, a truck-style tailgate, and sides that can be removed for flatbed mode.
The new Heavy-Duty S4 is also available with diesel power. The XUV 855D S4 is powered by a 23 hp, 3-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel engine.
- Conquer rough terrain with confidence
- Built for the long haul
- Controls like an automotive
- Room for you, and your crew
- Haul more in fewer trips
John Deere Gator 825i S4 Specs
- Engine power 38.8 kW – 52 hp
- Cargo box dimensions 1143 x 305 x 1320 mm – 45 x 12 x 52 inches.
- Cargo box capacity (weight) 454 kg – 1000 lbs
- Towing capacity 680 kg – 1500 lbs
- Fully independent dual A-arm front suspension with adjustable coils; Travel 203 mm (8 in).
- Fully independent Dual A-arm rear suspension with adjustable coil and sway bar; Travel 229 mm (9 in).
- Last section Park, high, low, neutral, reverse transaxle
- Four-wheel drive The dash switch drives the four-wheel drive system
- Fuel capacity 27.6 L – 7.3 US gal.
John Deere Gator 825i S4 Engine
- Gas Type 4 stroke, electronic fuel injection (EFI)
- Displacement 812 cc
- Power 38.8 kW – 52 hp
- Liquid cooling system
New Gator 825i S4
- Model UTV Utility Type
- Recommender BASE (US) $14,599.00
- Dealers John Deere Dealers
- Warranty 12
- Motor insurance: Engine Type Online
- Cylinders 3
- 4-stroke Motor movement
- DOHC Valve Configuration
- Displacement (CC/CI) 812/49,5
- Injected Fuel Type carburetion
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission type (CVT)
- Main drive shaft (front wheel)
- Reverse Yes
- WHEELS & Tires: Front tire (full spec) Anchor M-T 26 x 9-12
- Rear Tyre (full spec) Anchor M-T 26 x 11-12
- Brakes: Front brake type hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake Type Hydraulic Disc
- Technical Specifications: Wheelbase (IN/MM) 114/2895,6
- Dry weight (LBS/KG) 1992/903,5
- Fuel capacity (gallon/L) 7/26,5
- Seats: Capacity 4
- Transmission line: 4×4 transmission type
- Number of transmission modes 2
- Differential lock Standard
- Lights: Standard Halogen Flashlight (S)
John Deere Gator 825i S4 Price: XUV825M S4 Crossover Utility Vehicle
- Multi-passenger capability for four people
- Easier shifting, with integrated parking position
- Electronic switch for instant 4WD engagement
- Improved power steering for smoother operation
STARTING FROM: $19,949.00USD, PLUS ADDITIONAL FEES1